Terms & Conditions
The Military Campaign Terms & Conditions.
All items on the website are only available for purchase to clients from the following countries.
- United Kingdom.
- United States of America.
- New Zealand.
All currency is £ sterling and all prices shown or quoted will be in UK £ sterling.
All my items are guaranteed genuine and original and wherever possible I try to document each item and give an age and condition report, however I am not infallible and we all make mistakes. If you “the client” are not happy with your purchase on the grounds that it does not meet the written description or thought to be a fake, copy or reproduction, I will offer a 14 day money back guarantee, under the following conditions.
- If the customer is not happy with the authenticity of their item, I would ask that any request for a refund must be made via email within the 14 days.
- The purchase funds paid by the client will be refunded in full, this does not include the cost of the clients return shipping. The refund will only be given as long as the item is returned to me in the same condition as it was originally dispatched. Any costs incurred for independent evaluations will not be refundable.
- Any request for a refund after 14 days or if any item has incurred damage after dispatch from me will be considered for a refund but may be refused.
- This refund offer does not apply to any goods purchased in error (including errors in translation of the text of this web site to another language) or on behalf of a third party, nor to goods that have been damaged due to disassembly or being tampered with after purchase.
- We supply items for collector’s display purposes only and such items are not intended for actual wear or use. We do not guarantee the fitting of any clothing, footwear or headgear, nor their suitability for being worn.
- It is your responsibility as the client to ensure that any goods purchased from us does not infringe or violate your country’s customs and excise laws.
- We reserve the right to refuse a sale if there has been a genuine mistake in any of the listings on the website.
NB: It is rare for clothing to be in mint condition due to the ravage of time and as such often needs some repair work. I will always endeavour to explain any repair work carried out and the extent of any renovation work performed, this work will always be sympathetically carried out and kept to a minimum as not to infringe on the history of the uniform and will often only be done if deemed necessary to stabilise the item.
All work is carried out professionally.
Contact me via the Contacts Page or Telephone 01544 232 772. If you want anymore information about our Terms & Conditions.